Terror in Galinsdale
5 major people
1) Lord Galin- The Galin family has been the Lords and Ladies of the town since its inception over 150 years ago. The family is well received by the majority of the townspeople and is known for ruling fairly and in the best interest of the majority of the town. Lord Galin is very open and can be approached if seen in town or can be met in his home if a meeting is arranged.
2) Tanis- the half-elf bar keep and operator of the Galins’ Inn walks with a large brace on his left leg. The injury came from a previous battle and since it happened he has worked at the inn full time, though he yearns to return to the action of battle again. Tanis is very welcoming of the party as they are fellow adventurers.
3) Rach’ael- the human cleric is startlingly beautiful and dresses in all white robes. She is very welcoming to the party, should they choose to interact with her and can provide limited information about the recent attacks. Most of her information comes from the wounded men she has tended to because she is never in the battlefield.
4) Davlamin the Magnificent- this eccentric Dwarf runs around his shop always cataloging his inventory and reading about various weapons and magic items that he wishes to someday see or inspect. He loves visitors but has no information about the recent attacks. He loves to haggle, but love obtaining new treasures even more. He has lived in the town his whole life and is wise with many years of age (265).
5) Gru’han- this half-orc is well known throughout the town as a fierce warrior and is revered as the towns’ protector in this time of peril. He is very protective of the town and the townspeople he protects. Though often arrogant, he always keeps the towns interest in mind. He is very suspicious of any newcomers to the town, and the adventuring party is now exception.